You guys already know it. We're totally in to what's fresh. We're into design and style and you hang around here because you are to.
On our list of what's fresh? Brandshop. Coming to New Orleans June 2nd through the 4th, the two-day event will include pop-up shops from over 20 emerging brands in fashion, art, and design. We'll be hosting a MimosaXCoffee hour on Saturday the 4th (because we're also into bubbles ... 3 p.m. mark your google calendar right now) and in the meantime, here's our list of 10 brands to follow now. You can shop each over the weekend at Brandshop New Orleans.
- Circ-cell (INSTA/TWITTER): All nature skincare developed in a hippied-out mountain town, top knotch formulas, we know a gal that's bought everything they recommend, and her skin? flawwwwlessss.
- Buru (INSTA/TWITTER): Did your mom have style with along the lines of an ACE&JIG, Mara Hoffman or Rachel Comey gal? Probs not. Although those 70's moms had the style game down so maybe... Either way Buru keeps modern day moms with that MILF status on lock.
- Ceri Hoover (INSTA/TWITTER): Timeless, natural and deceptively simple leather accessories out of music city, Nashville.
- WHIT (INSTA/TWITTER): Whitney Pozgay had our dream wedding in New Orleans, and oh - btw she makes our dream garments up in NYC.
- Simply Framed (INSTA): Custom framing for all your most liked insta pics and band posters, and these guys are giving us all sorts of #interiorinspo on their feed.
- Jane Pope Jewelry (INSTA/TWITTER): Hand-crafted out of beautiful South Carolina (one of our favorite Southern states, mountains and beaches, yes please) we love pretty little gems like Jane Pope's.
- Flagpole Swim (INSTA/TWITTER): Remember your swim team bathing suit? Now style that up times 100 and you've got active swim and resort wear for all of your adult adventuring.
- Porter Lyons (INSTA/TWITTER): We've been an Ashley Porter fan from day 1. This one's a no brainer.
- Dorothy Shain (INSTA): We believe bikinis are art too... and Dorothy Shain's are the cutest.
- Inslee (INSTA / TWITTER): Artist and illustrator Inslee Fariss has had commissions for Neiman's, Lela Rose, Moda Operandi and so many more... she draws what fashion dreams are made of.
p.s. if you want to join in on the weekend's festivities you can get 20% off your ticket here - yep, and then be sure to tell your new favorites above that we sent you.